The universe must have read my last post.
Not that we are having bad days now, but things are certainly changing. Tyler's hours are late {still busy season, so that's to be expected}. What I didn't expect was Millie turning two!
Not in years, of course, but in attitude. All of a sudden, my sweet, calm, go-with-the-flow baby is gone! This new girl knows what she wants and will not give up until she gets it. {Gee, I have no idea where she gets her stubbornness....} 6 months ago, it was one thing to let her cry it out. Now she's much harder to tire out. Plus, she's so much louder now. Hopefully it's just a phase! I guess it's time to bust out those parenting books I've been avoiding.
I feel like I've done pretty well so far as a mom. Mostly because my job has mostly consisted of fulfilling needs, and I could anticipate what those were. But now Millie needs a mom who knows how to actually parent! Here we go.
Also, here is a completely unrelated photo. Loving the family pictures Gilgen Photography took for us over Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment