Today I put Millie in her high chair for a snack. I gave her some graham crackers and went about my business, cleaning the kitchen while she ate. But then, those crackers started to look real good! So I sat down with her and we had some crackers together. I even poured myself a little glass of milk to dip them in {which is big, because I don't like or drink milk}. Millie looked more and more concerned as she watched me eat, sometimes even pointing and making some unintelligible string of noises {probably protesting my eating HER crackers, by the look on her face}. I knew we had more crackers in the pantry, so I happily finished off the rest of the pack.
But when I went to the pantry to get her some more, there were none. Whoops! Fat kid moment from the mom- my bad. Think she'll forgive me??
![]() |
| a blurry cheeser |

No comments:
Post a Comment