Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Grand Opening

I have opened an Etsy shop! Not really sure what I'm doing, besides crocheting a lot. But it's fun. 






That's what I'm selling for now. Actually, the blanket and owl hats aren't even listed yet, so lucky you for seeing them first! You can click the "Shop" tab at the top of the page, then click one of the pictures to go to the real-deal Etsy shop.

3 comments:

Kerri Andersen said...

whoa so cool..you are so talented! let me know if you want me to promote your cute little shop on my blog. i could do a giveaway too if you wanted. lots of new etsy shops do that. i have a fairly good amount of followers who could see it!

Charity said...

Those are dang cute! Way to be. We just bought our first house too and I really would like to decorate but I know all to well about that money going elsewhere :) Your baby is so darn cute.

Lindsay said...

WOOHOO! way to go Cam! You really did it! I love those! I'll take pictures of my kids in their hats and put them on my blog too. :)