When I was about 10 weeks pregnant with Millie, we went to the Juergens Family Reunion. Part of that reunion was visiting the Blue Bell factory in Brenham, TX! {This remains one of my favorite places to visit. A tour AND free Blue Bell? I'm in!} If you didn't know, Blue Bell is the best ice cream in the whole world. Hands down. Anyway, so I was newly pregnant and only our immediate families knew about it- we were going to break the news to everyone else towards the end of the reunion. As we wandered through the gift shop, I saw a little shirt that said "blue bell baby." HAD to have it, because duh, our baby would obviously be a Blue Bell baby. We had a dilemma- pink or blue? Since we obviously didn't know that Peanut was a girl yet, Gigi and Poppy got one of each, to be safe. I couldn't imagine at the time that little Peanut would ever fit into that shirt {because she was after all barely even the size of a peanut}, but now she does!!
Also, I think it's awesome that we can wear short sleeves this early in the year. I'm glad to be a Texan!!
Also, I think it's awesome that we can wear short sleeves this early in the year. I'm glad to be a Texan!!



No comments:
Post a Comment