I can't say really what we've been up to lately- there's not much to report!. Nothing too crazy or out of the ordinary happening here. Just the regular awesome things. Lots of pool time and outside time and random fun here and there. Aaand... here come the pics. You knew it was coming, right? These are all in reverse chronological order, but I'm so excited that they came straight from my phone that I don't even care to fix it!
![]() |
| I forgot the swim diapers... look at that badonkadonk! |
![]() |
| Baby got back |
![]() |
| This is as involved as she gets with the splashpad... such a people-watcher |
![]() |
| A recent Etsy sale, this one for a dog's Halloween costume! |
![]() |
| Lots of pool time at Gigi's |
![]() |
| Celebrated National Running Day with these ladies |
![]() |
| Dance parties (and consequently fuzzy pictures) |
![]() |
| A little art project for Millie's room |
![]() |
| Lots of time at the park |
![]() |
| She's soaking up every minute she can with Uncle AJ before he leaves! |
![]() |
| Dunking with Uncle AJ. Also, my first animation ever! I like watching the floaties move :) |
![]() |
| Millie lines up all her bath toys on the edge and then "feeds" the animals with a spoon. |
![]() |
| Millie tried chicken fingers... this was definitely picture-worthy!! |
















1 comment:
Man I just want to eat her she's so cute!!! And I'm very impressed with your animation. You'll have to teach me some time.
Post a Comment