I came across an old photo of me the other day while cleaning. I don't remember ever seeing it before, and it looks like my Grandma Andersen's handwriting on the back: Camille Andersen, Houston, Texas, summer 1990. I love seeing how much Millie looks like I did at that age!
 |
| Me around 18 months |
 |
| Millie around 17 months |
 |
| Together, a few weeks ago |
I just love that little girl. I love the things I see in her that are like me, or that are like her Daddy. It's pretty darn cool to have a little piece of us walking around, talking, learning, and growing.
2 comments:
She does look so much like you! Totally adorable! And I think it's super cool and high-tech of you to do those picture-video things. I don't know what they are, but they're awesome and I wish I had your skills :).
Ha you two look a lot alike! She is one lucky girl!! And I love the video of you two swinging! You all look so happy and well!
Post a Comment