Except for the Dude Ranch, I kind of feel like this month didn't really happen! But I guess it really did. Here are some random pictures from the rest of June:
![]() |
| Lots of reading. This is one of her favorite books! |
![]() |
| Millie went through a phase of glaring when being disciplined. It was a seriously scary face! |
![]() |
| Millie and I drove Sarah to San Antonio for EFY! Unexpected, but fun to spend time with her. |
![]() |
| Played tennis for the first time in almost a year! |
![]() |
| Even though Ellie and AJ beat us, it was fun. |
![]() |
| At the temple for AJ's first time through. I don't have any pictures of the whole group, unfortunately. |
![]() |
| I visited our ward's Girl's Camp for an evening |
![]() |
| Lots of swimming |
![]() |
| First Nutella sandwich |
![]() |
| Baby tan lines |
![]() |
| And treating the hose like a trumpet |
Also, these are chronologically backwards. There you have it.












No comments:
Post a Comment