We had a jam-packed Saturday! Tyler did the lawn while I cleaned the house in the morning. We got to go to the temple in the afternoon! Thanks to Gigi and Poppy for watching Millie. She had so much fun with them and we didn't have to worry about a thing while we were away. I really love being in the temple with my man.
After taking Millie home for a nap and so Tyler could work a little bit, we all went to dinner and a play with Gigi and Poppy. Tyler's cousin Walker was in his high school's production of "Legally Blonde." Walker did a great job! I was a little surprised with the stuff they left in the play, with it being high school and all. But it was hilarious and well done. There were so many times that I laughed out loud- now I need to watch the movie. We really enjoyed it and had such a fun night!
![]() |
| Millie recently started doing this shaking thing when she gets excited! I did something similar as a kid. Weird how those things are passed down without me ever showing her |
Though it's not technically part of the weekend, Millie and I had fun at the park on Monday with some friends in the ward. Sharon put on a pumpkin hunt and the kids had a great time! I really enjoyed chatting with the other ladies there. We love our ward and are so lucky to be where we are. I only took a couple of pictures, but only because we were too busy having fun! And saving kids from ant piles. Gotta love Texas.







No comments:
Post a Comment