1. Max has a cute little buddy in preschool who is very much like him. It makes me so happy.
2. Harvey is the only one who wants to hang out with me at recess and I'm okay with that!
3. Leaf hunt during preschool. I wasn't sure we'd find any colors yet but we totally did.
4. Tyler's turn for lunch with Millie! He wanted to go before paternity leave was over.
5. Harvey has some impressive clawing, skin-grabbing abilities.
6. Happy face off the bus.
7. Max loves my exercise ball still.
8. Millie was excited to finally play with the toy from her lunch and I thought it was pretty funny-looking.
9. This boy LOVES being outside!
10. We've started a family economy system and the kids are doing really well at it! 2 weeks in and it's going great. My favorite thing is probably the way Millie does check marks.
No comments:
Post a Comment