Monday, October 23, 2017

General Conference Weekend, Oct. 2017 edition

It was a great conference weekend! Tyler and I listened to the first session as we drove back from our Austin trip and when we got to Gigi and Poppy's we found the kids in the pool!



Harvey was napping when we first got there and when he woke up he did what he always does when reuniting with me: cry. I'm going to assume they were happy tears and that he was as excited to see me as I was to see him! I missed that little squish.



We watched the afternoon session and then went to dinner with the Juergens clan (including Mitchell and Shayna who were in town!) at Chuy's. Then we decided we all needed a walk and went around the lake at Goforth Park. The sunset was beautiful.


We stayed the night at Gigi and Poppy's house and enjoyed visiting into the wee hours of the morning with everyone. We said goodbye to Mitchell and Shayna when we all woke up (just a couple of hours after going to bed haha) and enjoyed Gigi's breakfast casserole and cinnamon rolls for breakfast. The kids got some energy out before conference started.





Millie and Max love Gigi's game collection, even if they don't play the games the way the instructions say.


We love conference weekend!

No comments: