Sunday, October 27, 2019

Dude Ranch pt 1

Okay real quick before the reunion fun, one more pic from the couple of days we got to spend with Cari and crew. Aunt Dana and Natalie came a little bit early too, and Gabby was already there for a couple months over the summer, so it was a full-on party! We had so much fun swimming and playing games. Love the Wright crew.


And then we were off! It’s not easy to fit all of us in a car selfie these days.


Had to stop at In-n-Out in San Antonio on our way. These cuties loved having the bar all to themselves while the grown ups sat at a table nearby.



And then we arrived! We got all checked in and settled in and enjoyed catching up with everyone. I will say up front on these reunion posts that I was not very good at taking pictures this time. Our hands were definitely more full this year with a newborn! I think Tyler played tennis that first night with his brothers but the kids and I laid low after dinner and playing for a bit outside.

The next morning after breakfast Brittany led us in some yoga! I stayed as long as Hazel would allow.


The resort has fun crafts and activities for kids, so Millie and Max went to that in the mornings. Harvey was allowed to go if an adult went with him and Gigi was so nice to do that. After the kid activities and lunch at the “big house” (where Nana, Botz, and all the people without little kids stayed) we hit the pool! All of the grandkids wore their stars and stripes suits from Gigi and they looked adorable.



Big thanks to Gigi and Poppy (and all the fun uncles and aunts!) for helping with the kids during this trip. It was too hot to keep Hazel out for long and the big kids often wanted to go in different directions, so it was great to have extra adult hands helping!


Harvey and Wes remain best buds and it’s super cute.


Makin’ Dust came to perform that night, always a highlight. Nana got called up at one point and I’m wondering why Makin’ hasn’t had Nana in his show all these years! 


And then s’mores!




No comments: