Tuesday, October 29, 2019

End of June

This is how 4th babies learn to survive their older siblings. Ha! But really she’s a trooper.


We had a crazy rainstorm that flooded the park by our house. We took advantage of the cooler weather the next morning and went for a walk and the kids thought it was pretty fun to attempt playing.


I think this was the first time I wore Hazel in the wrap. Haven’t done it nearly as much with her, mostly because it was summer and crazy hot.


But I sure was grateful for it when both kids were demanding to be held!


And it kept Hazel within kissing distance. 


An early morning party with my two youngest. 


I decided to take Hazel’s monthly pics on the blanket I crocheted for her. Her 1 month pic happened to be at almost 7 weeks, but that’s further evidence that she’s the 4th child!


And a super sweet one at that.


First smiles caught on camera!!



Millie wanted to make a friendship bracelet. We looked up how on YouTube and she spent a long time braiding with the end hooked on to a clipboard. I remember thinking those bracelets were so cool as a kid too.


And that’s a wrap for June!

No comments: