We had Stake Conference at the end of the month and were assigned to watch it at a building out in Katy. It was right by where Tyler and I took some engagement photos 10 years ago, so I made everyone stop for a quick picture. Okay, it was more than one picture.
Millie took the pic below. Not bad Millie!
And just for fun, a sampling of the other times we’ve taken pictures here.
The boys both ended up in bed with us one night and I woke to find them all sleeping in the exact same position! So funny.
Making baby sister smile.
They couldn’t find their flip flops, so boots were the next best thing to wear to the pool I guess.
I just never want to forget the feeling of a little baby burrito in my arms, and they way she looked at me and smiled behind her binky. The best.
No comments:
Post a Comment