Harvey was very sad when the big kids started school. He really wanted to go and he really missed having playmates at home! So we distracted ourselves with potty training. I’ll be honest, I was really not looking forward to doing this again. I didn’t intentionally do anything different, so I’m not sure why, but it was SO much easier this time. The first morning was really rough, lots of crying and saying “I just can’t do it!” But after a nap something just clicked and he never went back. He got it so quickly! Below is his thumbs up for being a big boy.
He was not interested in the little training potty we used with Millie and Max, so we just went straight to the toilet and he has done great! So thankful it was a better experience this time around, for his sake and mine! Hooray for Harvey!
No comments:
Post a Comment