Monday, March 1, 2021

Hazel lately

 Hazel is so crazy and so fun lately. I was telling Tyler how crazy she is and then realized that I’ve been saying that about her since she was about 9 months old! Not sure if it’s a long phase or if this is just how she is, but she sure keeps us on our toes. Good thing she is adorable! I can’t believe she will be 2 soon.

She pulled up a chair to the counter where the diffuser was on, put her face in the steam, and said, “Ah, yeah!”


This is her face when I tell her to smile lately. It’s one of my favorite things.


I was trying to hurry and make sugar cookies while Hazel was napping, but she woke up early. She wanted to “help,” which basically meant rolling the same little ball of dough until it was dead and I actually made the cookies late that night after she was asleep again!


Poor girl fell on the sidewalk at the park and slid on her face a little bit. It was very sad looking for a few days but healed quickly! She is a tough girl!


No comments: