Sunday, February 6, 2022

Spring break-ish

I did a little better on uploading pictures this time - they're not out of whack completely, but they are definitely in reverse order. This was memorable stuff around spring break 2021.

Millie got braces! She is in what they call Phase 1, just needed to correct an overbite. The orthodontist suspects that she'll need another round when she's older, but this will help her jaw stay in good alignment and if we're lucky there won't be another round. She looks super cute with them and has been a trooper about it.



We went to the zoo with Heidi, Wes, and Claire. Maybe Tyler came too? I don't remember for sure. Always a fun, hot time at the zoo.




Hazel was funny and cute, as per usual. This first pic was one she took of herself that I thought was hilariuos.





Tim and Lauren had their first baby! We were so excited to meet Lucy. 



A fun High class. I'm so grateful to have lots of family around, and they've all been so kind and supportive of me in this new venture.
 

Took brownies to a family gathering, and if you look hard enough in the right bottom corner you may see someone tried to claim her piece with a hand print. Or region of pieces haha.


First swim of the year on March 12! These kids are crazy.

No comments: