We were very happy when our weather went back to normal, very happy to resume normal Texas winter life. Very spring-like haha. I can't get these pictures to go in the correct order, and I'm getting to this a year after the fact so the details are probably fuzzy, but something is better than nothing!
Harvey comes up with the best outfits. Stripes on stripes on stripes were the goal this particular day.
We love our new van, and I especially love how I can clean it so easily. Everything folds or moves or comes out and it's easy to get really clean. Also, not eating in the car is a game changer! We started that rule when we got our first van and it keeps the mess under control somewhat.
We love going to the nature trail when the weather is nice!
A cute scene, lots of kids playing Play-Doh. I really do like the preschool gig.
Max was very proud of a LEGO creation he made without instructions.
Cute girl on the nature trail. Maybe I snapped this because I was so happy to not be carrying her? It definitely is not the norm.
The big kids off to school. Wanted to wear last year's field day shirts and semi-match.
Playing chess with Harvey during nap time. He didn't know how to play so we just battled with the cool-looking pieces.
Not sure if she found what she was looking for or if destruction was the only goal here.
When babies find their pockets! So cute.
A cute huddle. Harvey started soccer at the end of February and didn't super-love it but had a good time at practices with his friends from preschool and church. And of course his cousin Wes!
I love it when Millie wants to make or cook things! I was going to make muddy buddies one day and Millie asked if she could do it instead. You go, girl!
A fun baby shower for Lauren. All three sides of the love triangle represented here.
Getting some encouragement and pep talking from Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment