We can move on from finals to better things, like Christmas!! I finished my last final around noon today, and it's been a celebration ever since (well, for me). Tyler and I got Panda on the way home from campus, then I let him continue studying. Poor guy still has one test left. While he worked, I went to the store and got some fabric and other things. I just completed my first sewing project in a long time! Credit for this goes to Gretchen, my generous mother-in-law, for letting me borrow her sewing machine. Also, to makeit-loveit.com, for providing the idea for this project: stockings! Finally, we have something to hang by the _________ with care (still haven't figured out where to put them)!

Something masculine for him

And a little ruffle for me


These are made out of burlap on bottom, cotton on top. I really like the texture of the burlap. Well, not to feel, but to look at! There are just way too many Christmas crafts that I could use to decorate... trying really hard to control myself! Doesn't seem to be working, huh?
2 comments:
YOU INSPIRE ME!!!
such cute stockings! =)
Those are so cute! And hurray for finals being done!!!
Post a Comment