Thursday, December 9, 2010

Winding down and gearing up

Last day of classes for the semester! I can't believe how quickly these last few months have passed. We are having a strange warm spell, and there's no snow on the ground! Which I guess is helping me not get so distracted with Christmas excitement- but it better start dumping after next week! :) Snow gets me in the holiday spirit. We're getting ready to take finals- I love it! It gives me such a sense of completion and accomplishment to study all the information I've been cramming into my brain and then spit it all out on a scantron. I'm still trying to decide which strategy I'm going to use- take all the hard ones first, get the easy ones out of the way, do multiple finals a day, or spread them out over the whole week. I know anatomy will be one of the first ones I take, if not the first, but the rest are a mystery.

Anyway- enough about school. On to the only other thing I've been doing with my life lately- crocheting! I feel like it is dominating my spare time. This wouldn't be a problem if my projects would turn out right! Every headband I make lately is either too long or too wide. That's a ton of time lost re-doing stuff. No bueno. However, I'm a little obsessed with baby-wear (see below)... seems to be all I can successfully crochet these days!

Also, I've discovered something awesome about my laptop. My friend recently showed me how to change the display so that my background picture changes every 5 minutes and it's amazing! Brings up so many great memories. You should try it.

No comments: