That's what my new little niece is made of! Little Madison Lynn was born early Sunday morning. My theory is: she saw me crocheting from heaven on Saturday night and had to come down so she could wear these:
Camille you are the crafting queen! I can't believe all the gorgeous things you are crocheting! I used to love to crochet but all I can make are blankets.. pretty boring after a while. Please will you teach me how to make those darling shoes???
3 comments:
Camille you are the crafting queen! I can't believe all the gorgeous things you are crocheting! I used to love to crochet but all I can make are blankets.. pretty boring after a while. Please will you teach me how to make those darling shoes???
Cam-those are so cute!! I made some booties like that for a niece once---aren't they just the best?
Congrats to Kenny and Lindsay. I can't believe the have 3 kids!
You're so cute Cam. I love you!
Post a Comment