Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Stuff I like and love

Like: We went to Iggy's two weekends in a row! Hooray for great coupons. This would be a love (have you had their bread?!??) except for the fact that eating out shows on my love handles.

Love: House. Two reasons: 1. Dr. House. I wish I had the guts to talk to people like that sometimes. 2. I feel so smart when I diagnose something right before they say it! Or when I know what they're talking about!

Like: The feeling of being sore. Yesterday, I took advantage of the warm weather and tried to shovel a parking spot for our car on the street. Thanks to the neighbor's pick axe (sp?), I did it. My back is so sore now! Not in a bad, I-injured-my-back kind of way, but in a maybe-this-will-help-with-my-love-handles? kind of way.

Love: Does Otis Spunkmeyer mean anything to you? It should. We bought Otis's cookie dough at Costco before having Dane, Taylor (and adorable Kalei!), Randall, and Crystal over for games. I hadn't had those cookies since working for Inwest! We now have some dough in the oven, and ice cream thawing. Pazookies here we come. [Yes, this is just a few sentences after complaining about my love handles. But, in my defense, you should try this cookie dough.]

Like: Actually, I'm out of likes. Too many loves.

Love: These shoes! I really want them!

Love: my job! I had my second day today, and it was great. Thursday we had Condie (you know, Condoleezza Rice) here, and today we had Elder Kikuchi. Highlights: sitting SO close to both speakers- awesome! Also, hearing Elder Kikuchi tell everyone to make sure to wear clean underwear everyday. Definitely a first. Also, meeting lots of great people.

Love: Carl Bloch. We went to the art exhibit at the MOA for family night with Randall and Crystal last night... it's a great exhibit! And, free!

Love: these faces. This is Sam's reaction when the flash goes off! What a cheeser! Also, my husband is really handsome.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I must live in a cave because I learn so much from reading your blog.
1. I've never heard of Iggy's but it must be good.
2. I've never heard of Dr. House--TV?
3. Never heard of Otis Spunkmeyer but I will now look for it at the store. Please eat a pizookie for me, YUM.
4. I'm jealous of your job. I would feel so cool and important
5. who is carl bloch

Tiffany said...

I loved your list-so much fun stuff!
but I agree with lindsay you are way too cool for me :) I open up google when I open your blog to help translate HA! And I bet you typed it all at supersonic speed! I am glad you are doing so well!

Kimberly said...

haha cute pic Cam! Hopefully Sam grows out of that eventually. :) You're the best aunt!