Today is Tyler's birthday!! Hooray! Our Primary sang to him, and they inserted the word "teacher" instead of "children." It was pretty funny. Even though he's 24, my hubby's a kid at heart! :)
24 reasons I love him on his 24th birthday:
1. insane good looks
2. he always sings, but never the right lyrics (his are way better)
3. he works so hard and is always doing something productive
4. he is super-strong, especially his legs
5. always has a good answer for everything
6. great laugh, especially when something funny happens unexpectedly
7. his first question whenever I drop something is, "Are you okay?" So much better than "What did you break?" :)
8. in the mornings when he's tired, he will brush his teeth while he's in the shower
9. he runs super-fast
10. he loves Cool Ranch Doritos just as much as me
11. he will eat anything I make and claims to love it even if it's nasty
12. he pushes me to do new and challenging things
13. he has great taste in home decor and actually wants a say in the things I put up
14. he is way better than I am at tennis (I only really love this when we're on the same team)
15. he loves his family
16. he's really good at responding with the right commend even when he's not listening :)
17. he gets really cuddly and lovey-dovey when he's half asleep
18. he rarely complains about the chick flicks I choose for us to watch
19. he is a gentleman
20. he is a great older brother and will be an amazing dad
21. except for on the basketball court, he lets me call him any cheesy pet name I want
22. he's always trying to be better
23. he is competitive but respectful
24. he loves me
Happy Birthday my love! Can't wait til you're 100 years old so I'm not so limited by listing just 24 reasons to love you. The plan for celebrating: PF Chang's (thanks to Tyler's parents for giving us a gift card), brownies and ice cream, and a movie. Probably not a chick flick tonight, since it is his birthday, not mine.
This was the sign I made him for his birthday 2 years ago. He doesn't say birth day, so the typo was planned :)
1 comment:
Cute cute!
Post a Comment