We've got lots happening at our place right now... couldn't even think of a comprehensive title to describe it all. I am almost done with my first Independent Study class! I'm just waiting for my instructor to grade some assignments and then I can take the final. I've loved learning about the current leaders of the Church... they're all just amazing!
We're also in the process of moving. Very slowly, but surely. Most of what we're doing right now is cleaning the new place in preparation for new carpet and paint coming in this weekend and next week. So exciting! We love the apartment we're moving to, and are excited to have a little more space (and a DISHWASHER)!
The car is finally totally done being fixed. After we got it back on Friday, we noticed a few things they had neglected or not completely finished. So I spent 3 hours with the good folks at Martin's Collision while they fixed the little scratches and rattles. It's so nice to have our own car! That was a long month of rental cars... not cool. We're glad to be back to normal, whatever that is. :)
Countdown to Houston: 28 days. YESSSSSS
1 comment:
Where are you moving to? I am so excited for you guys to have a dishwasher! Ours just broke and I am realizing how spoiled I have been having one. Also glad you got your car back, I am not such a huge fan of the rental car smell - it is like an airplane. plah!
28 days until Houston?!?! We HAVE to get together before you leave.
I really really want to have a minute to win it party - already have the games, just deciding on the date - you guys will have to come!
Post a Comment