We've never had lots of TV channels, but in this new apartment we have more than ever before. There's only one that I really like though- TLC! I've watched a few episodes of Extreme Couponing and it's awesome.
We are only a week-ish away from Houston! Well, the long drive, then Houston. :) But I'm actually looking forward to that! Tyler and I love road trips together. We read books and just talk forever. Once we get there, Tyler will start his internship and I'll start my next online classes. We are just so excited to spend time with our families and have some warm weather! I've had enough of this cold rain.
Not much goin' on here other than that. Just need to say that Tyler is the best- I'm so grateful for an understanding husband who is so sweet to take care of me when I'm not feeling well!

No comments:
Post a Comment