Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sugar, spice, and everything nice


That's what our little GIRL is made of! We are having a little girl!!

Now I can start making stuff like this



And maybe this for myself for Halloween?

Tutorial from here

We are SO excited!! Not that a boy would have been bad news, but it's just so fun to know! Hooray for little girls!


4 comments:

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

So fun!!! Enjoy the pink and bows and headbands! I am so jealous ;)

Bekah said...

Yay! I guessed it right :) I'm so excited for you! And I'm glad you were able to find out today (and didn't fall asleep :) It was fun to see you yesterday! Thanks for stopping by!

Nick & Dana said...

Congrats! little girls really are so much fun!

Elise said...

You can make boots? Wha? Can you show me those mad skills?