I had a doctor's appointment on Monday... and then scheduled another one for Nov. 4th. Am I seriously already in the third trimester?? I can't believe how quickly time has passed! From here on out we'll have an appointment every two (and then one, of course) weeks... crazy. There's just so much to do before Peanut gets here!
1. Stop baking. When I asked the doc if I was on track as far as weight gain, she smiled and said, "Well, at this rate you'll definitely be on the high end of the recommended range..." oh snap. In my defense, I'm just trying to help Peanut feel nice and comfortable in there! How embarrassing. But it's a little sad- 'tis the season of baking and treats! How am I supposed to resist?
2. Finish crocheting Peanut's blanket. I was making good progress for a while, but things have been so busy lately and I haven't touched it in over 2 weeks! Hopefully I can still finish in time.
3. Get out of school alive. The past few weeks have just been non-stop for both of us! This morning we were both complaining about how tired we were, how we didn't know it was possible to be so tired, etc., and then realized... we don't even have a baby! I'm so grateful that I'll be finished before Peanut gets here, and I have a serious respect for my sister and other people I know who did/do kids and school at the same time. Super women, I tell you.
I saw a Christmas-y commercial yesterday and felt so happy inside. What a fun time of year!! Tuesday I finally get to start listening to Christmas music. This weekend will be full of Halloween parties, and Thanksgiving and Christmas always come so quickly after that. Bring on the holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment