Sunday, October 2, 2011

26 weeks- "that pregnant"


I'm not super happy with any of the pictures for this week... so here are two. Both taken the same day, just a few hours apart. I didn't like the angle of the first one so I had Tyler take another, but now I think I like the first one better. Whatever.



This, apparently, is what "that pregnant" looks like. 

At 26 weeks:
-I wake up 5-6 times a night with leg cramps
-Peanut is just starting to figure out that my ribs are a fun place to hang out
-Food still doesn't taste as good in general... unless of course it's a dessert
-My feet swell pretty easily, but usually not too badly
-Tyler can see and feel Peanut move around more and more all the time
-I bought my first baby outfit!!! 

Time is flying by so quickly, but we're okay with that. We are just dying to meet this little girl!

4 comments:

Heidi Greaves said...

I love the Arctic Circle Shirt :) You are so cute.

Lindsay said...

Tell me that's not our old Arctic Circle shirt!! I would feel greasy just wearing it haha. You look so super cute Cam!

Nick & Dana said...

yeah, you are not even big, guys don't understand.. if only they knew what being "THAT" pregnant felt like too :)

Kimberly said...

Cam you look great!! I love your belly. :)