If you're one of those people who doesn't like mushy stuff, stop reading here. Because I'm pregnant and I get to be mushy and emotional anytime I want, but you are so not required to read it.
May I just say that I married the greatest person I know? I'll even go out on a limb and say he's the greatest person out of people I don't know too. That's how great I think he is.
Tyler sent me a text this morning, just asking how my day was. I said it was good and asked him how his was going. This was his exact reply: "Mine is great. Isn't it awesome that we are married?"
Yes, Tyler. It's the awesomest thing there is.
Thank you for massaging my feet when they're swollen and sore, asking me to wake you up when I wake up with leg cramps in the night, smiling when I talk too much, and loving me no matter what.
You are pretty awesome.

2 comments:
inspiring
I think I just almost cried :) I love posts like this. I hope you're feeling as good as you can! Love you!
Post a Comment