I'm a pretty visual person. Especially when it comes to accessories- if I don't see it sometime in the process of deciding what to wear, I don't even think about wearing it! So on Saturday I tried something I saw on pinterest and I'm loving it so far.
An empty can of oats (I ended up throwing the lid away)
+
Mod Podge
+
Scrapbook paper (or fabric)
=
![]() |
| My paper didn't quite make it all the way around so I improvised |
a headband holder!
I turned it upside down so that I could use that side to hold little clips as well. Final product:
![]() |
| Happily positioned next to the tissues and Tyler's monstrous tub of hair gel. |
Now I just need more headbands! It's funny how these kinds of products turn into more projects.





3 comments:
Cam- I love that you keep updating your blog. You look so darling! You are getting close too! Wow, time is flying by. Before we know it, your little girl will be here.
I LOVE this craft! I have been looking for a way to organize/store my headbands... I'm going to have to make this one this week!
Love you so much,
Kel
Love it!! I too am going to do this :) love love pinterest :) love your cute belly btw! :) this comment is just full of loove :)
what a great idea! pinterest is so awesome, getting all of us to do these little crafty project! (PS-Want to win a pair of shoes of your choice? Enter today on my blog: www.rubygirlblog.com)
Post a Comment