I am happy to report that 3 people {all random strangers} have asked me when I'm due, how far along I am, etc. So apparently I'm finally starting to look pregnant to the world and not just fat. Hooray!
I am also happy to report that this semester is 1/4 of the way over!! This means I have 3 tests to take in the next 3 days, but hey, each one down means one less to go.
More happiness: taking a class with Tyler is so much fun! Nothing says romantic date night like memorizing titles of paintings over soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, huh?? And he's so sweet to me and to Peanut. She's one lucky girl to have him as her dad.
One more happy report: Steph and her kids are coming to visit this weekend! We are going to eat at Communal {have you been there? Is it good?} and just have a jolly time.
I lied, there's more. Fall officially begins soon {tomorrow? Friday? I can't remember} but I see it in the mountains already. It's so beautiful and the weather has been amazing lately!
Last one for real! Credit card rewards are just awesome. I have probably about $100 worth of maternity clothes coming in the mail, and another $50 gift card to spend. For how much of this did I pay, you ask? Nothing. I <3 Discover.
2 comments:
That's always super exciting when people realize that you're pregnant :) I still remember the first stranger that asked me when I was due. Good times!
Camille! First of all, I would like to say that The Comunal is amazing!! We went there right before we left Utah and it was all fresh and yummy..its a bit pricey but we thought it was delish. ALSO! I'm soo happy you guys got your discover card! I didn't know you guys had signed up but I'm happy you did! Isn't it awesome the kind of rewards you can get!!? AND you're building your credit-even betta! Glad you guys are doing welL! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment