Sunday, September 11, 2011

23 Weeks


17-ish to go! Please also notice that my nails match my pajama pants. Awesome.

Tyler and I were called to be ward missionaries last week, and we're enjoying it so much! We visited two new families this morning and love getting to know people in the ward. Pretty fun. I tried THIS recipe for dinner today, and it was pretty good. I think being pregnant has affected my taste buds, so I can't really trust my own opinion of how food is. The important thing is that Tyler loved it, so he can have the leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Friday night was spent with Dane and Taylor- Zupa's and "Ghost Town." BYU's Marriott School also put on an event that evening, and we went for free J-Dawgs and sno-cones. My belly may not be big, but I manage to spill things on it already! Awesome. We had fun organizing our extra bedrooms Saturday, in prep for having family come to visit randomly over the next few months! I also filled a drawer with clothes for Peanut... this little girl is already spoiled and she's not even here yet. :) We cleared out some space for each of us to have a study desk, and I've got a little craft corner to have fun with too. We just love this apartment! Then we watched the BYU game over some chips and chili and had a relaxing evening. 

I made something on Saturday that I've been meaning to make for a long time. It's a great feeling to cross something off your list that's been there far too long! But I'll do a separate post for that, since there are a bunch of pictures. For now, I'm going to eat a {okay, another} snickerdoodle and relax with my hubby. Sundays are the best!


3 comments:

Lindsay said...

cute cute belly!! I am pretty sure I'm fatter than you right now, but that's okay. I wish we were some of the family visiting randomly over the next few months!! And p.s. I was totally craving snickerdoodles yesterday--maybe I'll have to break down and make some today because reading about you eating them made me want them even more!! :) Great minds think alike. And p.p.s. last night in my dream you told me that my feet branched out like a tree...I don't get it.

Tiffany said...

Cam you look great! Love the fingernail polish! And don't worry your tastebuds will go back to normal-everything tasted like dirt to me when I was pregnant, but it is all going back to normal! So excited for you!

Mikael Squire said...

Looking amazing! Love the nail polish color! I am pretty sur pinterest has me hooked on nail polish experimentation so I have about 2 gazillion colors if you ever want to raid my stock!