Sunday, November 20, 2011

33 weeks, with Lindsay


It was so fun to have Linds and Kenny and their adorable kiddos here with us on Friday and Saturday! We only wish they lived closer so we could see them more often. We were busy having fun together and neglected to take any pictures, except right before they left. Had to get a belly picture, right?? It's so fun to have sisters that are pregnant too! If only Kim would have been there to add her belly to the mix.


Our dad always used to say "Back to back!" whenever we talked about our heights. We thought we'd look at width this time instead of height... 


We had a fun weekend with them here. We ate some Cafe Rio and had BYU Creamery ice cream- something they don't have out in Cleveland and we just like to eat. Other than that we just enjoyed visiting and being together! Ben and Charlotte came over for a bit on Saturday and it was great to see them. 

p.s. I had another dream last night that Peanut was a boy. Should I take these seriously?? I'm tempted to ask for another ultrasound... dreams are so funny. He was a super-cute little boy though! I also had a dream this week that I was in labor and Peanut started twisting around and around and I could see her twisting from the outside. So strange!

2 comments:

Charity said...

So fun that you got to get together. Sisters are the best. Love the belly pictures :)

Charity said...

Oh and Enoch and Miriam were sitting here with me while we watched the target black Friday commercial. We had a good laugh! Enoch said I had to make a comment about the funny movie :)