Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One more reason


I am so glad it's the holiday season, if only because these commercials have begun airing again!


Not sure why I find her so hilarious. I once went to IHOP with some family on the day after Thanksgiving and saw a group of middle-aged women- all in expensive-looking track suits and looking extremely tired. One of them had her hand over her face for a while, and when she finally took it down, I saw a nice long scratch from just below her eye to her jaw! I'm sure the other lady looked worse.

These ladies seemed a little bit extreme, but I have to admit... I love Black Friday shopping!! We'll hopefully head to Park City again this year. Can't wait!

Also, Lindsay and her cute fam are coming this weekend... we are so excited! Plus, I rocked my statistics exam today, taking me down to only one more test before I get to relax for Thanksgiving. Great week? I think so!!

No comments: