-The weather may be getting colder, but I am still craving a pumpkin oreo shake from Arctic Circle. My cravings are the type that don't go away until they're satisfied... we'd better get to "where the good stuff is" pretty soon!
-I know it wasn't very long ago that I gushed about Tyler, but I just can't help it. Walking from home to campus as much as I was all semester was starting to get to be a little much for Peanut and I. So you know what Tyler does? 2 days a week, he leaves for work 15 minutes earlier (that's 6:30, mind you) to take me to campus. The other 3 days he gets to work AT 6:30 so that he can get off early enough to take me to my afternoon classes. What would I do without him? I can't wait to tell our little girl all about her superhero dad and all the things he did for me and her before she was even here.
-A girl in my ward had a baby about a week ago- the baby came 7 weeks early! Scary stuff. Luckily their baby girl is doing well- she only had to have breathing support for 24 hours and will only be in the hospital until she learns to eat. As I was making dinner to take to them last night, I couldn't help but think about all the things that could go wrong in a pregnancy and delivery. The fact that this process goes right as often as it does is a miracle! I'm so grateful that so far Peanut and I have both been healthy.
-This post is a lot about Peanut, but I finally realized yesterday that those little spasms I feel once or twice a day are hiccups! Can't believe I didn't figure that out before. I hope for her sake that her hiccups aren't painful like her mom's... how cute is it that she gets hiccups? She's totally a little person already. That blows my mind.
-Tyler and I went to Park City with Cari and Ryan and their kiddos and had a blast! We shopped around a bit (I found 2 outfits for Peanut... couldn't resist) and ate at the Loco Lizard, I think it was called. It was delish and we loved spending time with Cari and Ryan. Grace and Jaac told the best knock-knock jokes- they make us so excited to have kids that age! We're going to miss them all so much when we leave in April.
-Not including holidays, we only have 3.5 weeks of classes left. That means we can probably definitely make it, right? Just kidding... it's all going by so fast!
-I know it wasn't very long ago that I gushed about Tyler, but I just can't help it. Walking from home to campus as much as I was all semester was starting to get to be a little much for Peanut and I. So you know what Tyler does? 2 days a week, he leaves for work 15 minutes earlier (that's 6:30, mind you) to take me to campus. The other 3 days he gets to work AT 6:30 so that he can get off early enough to take me to my afternoon classes. What would I do without him? I can't wait to tell our little girl all about her superhero dad and all the things he did for me and her before she was even here.
-A girl in my ward had a baby about a week ago- the baby came 7 weeks early! Scary stuff. Luckily their baby girl is doing well- she only had to have breathing support for 24 hours and will only be in the hospital until she learns to eat. As I was making dinner to take to them last night, I couldn't help but think about all the things that could go wrong in a pregnancy and delivery. The fact that this process goes right as often as it does is a miracle! I'm so grateful that so far Peanut and I have both been healthy.
-This post is a lot about Peanut, but I finally realized yesterday that those little spasms I feel once or twice a day are hiccups! Can't believe I didn't figure that out before. I hope for her sake that her hiccups aren't painful like her mom's... how cute is it that she gets hiccups? She's totally a little person already. That blows my mind.
-Tyler and I went to Park City with Cari and Ryan and their kiddos and had a blast! We shopped around a bit (I found 2 outfits for Peanut... couldn't resist) and ate at the Loco Lizard, I think it was called. It was delish and we loved spending time with Cari and Ryan. Grace and Jaac told the best knock-knock jokes- they make us so excited to have kids that age! We're going to miss them all so much when we leave in April.
-Not including holidays, we only have 3.5 weeks of classes left. That means we can probably definitely make it, right? Just kidding... it's all going by so fast!
3 comments:
Great, now I want a pumpkin shake. Haha. I'm glad you and your family are doing well! I love your blog!
Ha its funny how once you have kids/pregnant your blog turns into "all about them" We love to hear about it! Its fun to hear about you guys, so happy for both of you! Hope you are doing well!
Crew got hiccups every single day, several times a day from about 30 weeks on. SO cute! I loved it :) Your sweet little girl will be here before you know it! And you wont be able to imagine life without her.
Post a Comment