Fall 2008: Got a full-time job at Inwest Title as a courier, took a few classes in the evenings. Tyler and I joined an intramural bowling league and loved bowling every Thursday night! So many fun adventures this semester. It was so fun living with Kim.
 |
| Y Hike |
 |
| After the championship- Go Ducks! |
Same story for Winter 2009: full-time work, part-time school. Tyler and I got engaged this semester! We also played intramural tennis and had fun, even if we didn't do very well...
 |
| Country-swing dancing... mid-laugh, it looks like |
We both went home to Houston for the summer. Tyler had an internship and I had random odd-jobs, including babysitting, teaching swimming lessons, and running a couple tennis camps. We planned our wedding and had a great summer with our families.
 |
| Swimming- Memorial Day |
 |
| Astro's game |
 |
| Lagoon with Tiffany and Tyler- finally! |
Wedding August 8 2009! We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and got back a few weeks before school started. I found a job as a receptionist at AMP Security and took the year off of school so we could save a bit. I also worked at Stevens-Henager College at night. Tyler worked part-time at Pinnacle and went through the jr. core. That was a blur of a year! We took a trip to Houston in October for our open house, and drove down for Christmas. Well, attempted to.
 |
| Family pic before open house |
 |
| Sledding on my birthday |
 |
| Baseball game with Heidi |
Tyler had another internship in Houston that next summer and I stayed in Utah for work. I ran my first 10k and first half-marathon with Aubrey! Tyler came back in August and we went to Zion's for our anniversary.
 |
| A most attractive post-race picture |
Fall came so fast. We both went to school full-time that semester and it was busy busy. We managed to squeeze some fun in though!
 |
| Basketball game with Randall and Crystal |
 |
| Thanksgiving with the Juergens |
Winter was another busy semester that year- we both worked (Tyler at Pinnacle, me at the School of Music office) and went to school. We loved having Garrett and Mitchell here at BYU that year!! It was so fun to spend time with them. Tyler played on an intramural basketball team with them as well as Adam, and they had so much fun. We got in a car accident in March and spent the rest of the semester getting that all taken care of.
 |
| The Dunkin' and Covenants. So hard core! |
 |
| Valentine's Day party with some of my best friends from high school |
 |
| Poor car! |
We went down to Houston for Tyler's last internship at the end of May. He worked hard at his internship and I did a few independent study classes. We went to the Juergens reunion in June and loved being with our families. We had a great summer!
 |
| At Annie and Mike's wedding in May |
 |
| Canoeing down the Colorado River with Kevin and Amy |
 |
| Camped in Moab with Austin and Giselle before heading down to Houston |
Fall '11... my last semester and Tyler's second-to-last! It flew by. Tyler was my hero and worked on top of school and taking care of a wimpy pregnant wife. Jeff got home from his mission just before school started and it was fun having him around. We had lots of family visit from out of town over the course of the semester and loved it!
 |
| I know I posted this recently... |
 |
| Tyler's the best uncle! |
It's hard to believe I'm done with school! I feel so blessed to have been able to finish. It will probably feel more real once Tyler's done and we walk at graduation together.
So congrats to me. And to anyone who made it through these 2 super-long posts! Just as impressive.
3 comments:
Way to go Cami! You're finished!! It was so fun to see you the other night. You look great!
Cami Awesome job! I am so proud of you! It is hard and you worked hard at it! I hope you two go out on a fun date night to celebrate, or a trip if your doctor will let you :)! Remember to do some fun stuff! Ty and I had an irresponsible week the week before I was due, we did everything we normally wouldn't have. Late night runs to IHOP, eating out, buying things for the baby that were splurges, getting a pedi, etc. Have fun! You have worked hard and deserve it!
Thanks Cami, I am not sure how I got in, but I loved reading about the trip....just sorry I was not there too! I love you kiddos and I am so excited about my 4th Great Grandbaby, but my first Great Grandbaby with the last name of Juergens! Love you and T so much and hope you have a GREAT day,
Nana
Post a Comment