that's the first I've seen with her eyes open!! SOOOO sweet and cute! Way to go you two :)
I love these shots!! She's so adorable.
Congrats Camille, so much fun :)
OH she is CUTE! Congrats, I've been waiting to here about her arrival. I hope all went well. You will have to tell your labor story, I love hearing those (especially from first time moms!)
She is adorable! Very cute pictures. Congratulations again!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that's the first I've seen with her eyes open!! SOOOO sweet and cute! Way to go you two :)
I love these shots!! She's so adorable.
Congrats Camille, so much fun :)
OH she is CUTE! Congrats, I've been waiting to here about her arrival. I hope all went well. You will have to tell your labor story, I love hearing those (especially from first time moms!)
She is adorable! Very cute pictures. Congratulations again!
Post a Comment