Please excuse my vanity.
Tyler's computer recently crashed (it won't even turn on now) and he needed some files off of it for a school project. So he called Ryan for help, and we girls tagged along to visit with Cari, Gabby, and Natalie while they were working on his computer. It was so nice to get out of the house! I got dressed up (and by dressed up, I mean dressed) and put Millie in a cute little outfit, and even did my hair. I totally understand now why "the mom haircut" exists! I'm really itching to cut my hair after yesterday. I'm sure poor Millie is wishing I would too... my hair kept falling in her face while I was nursing her or holding her. Tyler even said the other day he was looking at pictures from when we were first married (I chopped my hair about a week after our wedding) and he loved my hair short. But I've been growing my hair out for so long! What's a girl to do?
Also, this post-baby body. Doesn't get much more glamorous, right? I heard a lot growing up about pregnancy and the fun body changes that come along with that, but no one ever mentioned how it is after the baby is born. What an adventure. I decided what my body is like the other day- a frumpy version of Pamela Anderson. Or maybe Dolly Parton? I think you get it. I secretly hoped to be one of those people who could wear their pre-pregnancy pants right away... fat chance. Literally. I'm back to using that hair-elastic-around-the-button trick like when I was pregnant. Can't wait to start working out for real again!
But I must say, the fact that I haven't worn my pre-pregnancy clothes in so long makes them appealing again. It's like I have a whole new free wardrobe! Awesome.
2 comments:
CHOP IT!!!! You'll love it!! =)
P.S. i'm not looking forward to the post baby body either...but I am looking forward to the motivation to work out and get my body back!
Oh and I think you'd look super super cute too! =)
Post a Comment