Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CHEESE!

Nothing melts my heart like this toothless grin!



So far, I can't get a picture of her smiling where she doesn't look a little goofy- it's SO much cuter and less drunk-looking in person! Love this little girl.

3 comments:

Barbaloot said...

I'm kind of loving the fact that you used the term 'drunk-looking' to describe your child's smile:)

She's beautiful. I'm happy for your and Tyler! And her:)

Lindsay said...

AH! I love it! I'm so sad I won't meet her for who knows how long. There's something wrong with that when we don't meet each other's babies till they're not even babies anymore :(. I think about you all the time, Cam and wish we could stop by and visit every once in a while. Millie is so beautiful! And I know what you mean about catching their best smiles on camera...it's pretty much impossible! But I sure do love the ones you did catch.

Cortney said...

she is adorable. i can't wait until avrey starts smiling. its the simple things in life that are so incredible! isn't being a mommy the best