Pinterest is pretty darn fun. But I noticed after a while that I kept pinning things and that's as far as it would go. I don't think that's good. What's the point of all those great ideas if you're not going to use them?? So I'm starting to actually try some of the things I've pinned. You saw the blanket I made, and that came from a pin. This weekend I made THIS salsa and we love it!! We are big salsa people, so I was nervous to make it. But it fits our pickiest requests- spicy but not too spicy, NOT CHUNKY, and super addicting. Unfortunately, it's a bit too spicy for Millie, so it looks like Tyler will get the rest of this batch to himself. Bummer.
I'm trying out some more pins this week... so excited to see how they turn out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment