*Some are from instagram, some are exclusive to the blog. Lucky you.
![]() |
| Millie and I accidentally matched |
![]() |
| We worked on drinking from cups |
![]() |
| And sometimes it wasn't successful |
![]() |
| I taped a lot of book pages |
![]() |
| Millie fell asleep on my shoulder- first time in probably a year. All my anger towards the long wait at the Wal-Mart photo department immediately went away! |
![]() |
| We ate lots of yogurt |
![]() |
| And peanut butter chocolate chip cookies |
![]() |
| Filled my cart to the brim (and then some) at the dollar store |
![]() |
| We had Iron Chef at our house, forcing me to clean (whoa!!) |
![]() |
| I attempted a bear hat |
![]() |
| Found this (and had a heart attack) |
![]() |
| I cut these from the rose bush right outside of Millie's bedroom window |
![]() |
| Almost bought this (but I resisted, honey! Though it was 50% off. Hello.) |
![]() |
| I had a car full of balloons after a Young Women activity |
![]() |
| Millie didn't mind one bit |
![]() |
| We played with princesses and sang the Ariel song (aaaahhhhhhh) |
![]() |
| Our 3 hibiscus bushes (shrubs? plants? I don't know) bloomed and our house looks tropical! |


















2 comments:
the bear hat was so cute! good job :)
I love seeing all of your pictures! You and your daughter are so cute! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment