Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

You should know that I have a zillion more pictures than I am posting. I definitely have new phone syndrome- I'm taking pictures of everything. It's getting ridiculous! Anyways.

We had a great Easter weekend! Tyler got half of Friday off, making Good Friday even better. We ran a few errands and went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.


She refused to sit in the highchair! Her toddler independence makes going out in public really fun.
Saturday was busy busy! We ran more errands, had a donut picnic, mowed and fertilized the lawn, cut Tyler's hair, took a nap, took a walk, delivered treats to neighbors, and I went to the YW broadcast. 

Don't let her face fool you... she LOVED it!

She was so scared of the lawn mower


 I woke up on Sunday morning and remembered that it's my job now to fill eggs and baskets! I guess I'm still getting used to being the adult. Luckily, the Easter Bunny didn't forget anyone. We all got new Sunday clothes and Millie got chalk, bubbles, a watering can, and of course candy! She understood the concept of hunting for eggs much better than the last 2 times we tried, and it was so fun to watch her.



Trying to get a decent picture before church... she wasn't cooperating


After church we got to see Nathan, Charlee, Delilah, and Kevin at the Taylor's house. It was fun to catch up with them! Delilah made Millie look like a giant. After that we went to have a yummy dinner with the Juergens crew! We were spoiled and had a great time eating, visiting, and hunting for more eggs.


Blurry phone pic. Bummer.

 I of course failed to get a family picture! So silly.

Other Easter posts herehere, and here.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh Cam, Millie looks so much like you in those easter pictures!! So so cute. I love that you take pictures of everything on your phone--it's fun to see! :)