
met this super-handsome 15-yr old boy

He came to Utah for spring break, and visited his friend (her sister) in Orem. Her family invited him and his dad to stay for a little Easter devotional, in which she played the hymn "Christ the Lord is Risen Today". She remembers this because she played the left hand, and sister played the right. They played terribly and she and sister were super-embarrassed. She was secretly jealous that her sister had such a good-looking friend. He later went to BYU and on a mission to New York City. She went to BYU-I. They met in Houston over the summer and she finally got the man she had been dreaming of. This is them now, married and living happily ever after.
Thank goodness this isn't the end of the story. In fact, it's only the beginning!
4 comments:
You? Awkward? You always seemed gorgeous and confident to me :).
nice puka (sp?) shells... I remember how stylish those were :).
I love this story! You are two amazing people!!
What a cute story! You guys are adorable together. I am so glad to hear you're doing so well Cami!
Post a Comment