Sunday, April 17, 2011

JFJA {Junk Food Junkies Anonymous}

Hi, I'm Camille, and I'm a junk food junkie. I think I've been a junkie for a long time, but I finally realized I was a severe junkie the day my spoon kept finding its way into the Heath Bits bag, leftover from this fruit dip I made for Annie's bridal shower. So maybe I was doing that today, I don't know. :) But now I know I've got a problem, and I'm going to change. I won't lie and say that I'm going to abstain from sugar for a year or anything crazy like that. That would just not be true! So, I'm going to start small and allow myself 3 treats during this week. Fair enough? I think so.

I need moral support! Who's with me?? We'll be one piece-ready in no time!

p.s. Check out the fruit and the dip. I put the dip into individual cups to cut down on the mess and hassle of scooping. I'm proud to say there wasn't any leftover!

2 comments:

The Shuldbergs said...

I want the recipe for this fruit dip! it sounds amazing!

Tammyxoqs said...

I want the recipe for this fruit dip! it sounds amazing!