Friday, April 22, 2011

Things I think on a Friday

Okay, not every Friday. Just this one.

-I cannot wait to graduate. Yesterday I got to do the line marshal-ing thing for the commencement processional, and it was awesome! I saw all these cute couples graduating together, and I couldn't help but squeal thinking that we would be one of them at this time next year! Pretty awesome.

-This morning I finally finished Annie's bridal shower gift. I don't want to take pictures of it until all the pieces are together, but I gotta admit that I like it a lot! If she doesn't, I'm totally keeping it for myself. :)

-I believe that hot glue can do anything. I'm using it all the time these days!

-The other day, Tyler and I were in a really funny mood. We started calling each other by our full first names, which was SUPER weird and funny because we are big pet name/nickname users. Plus Tyler always jokes he doesn't know how to say my name right- he always goes, "Is it ku-mill? Or ku-meal?" He thinks he's so funny. And I think he is too. And by the way, it's ku-mill.

-Today I've been listening to the mix I made to run the half marathon to last year. Makes me want to run another one real bad.

-Last night we FINALLY saw Tangled! I laughed, I cried, it was wonderful. That's definitely a movie I want in our collection for the kiddos. It is so dang cute.

-Tyler has taught me how to navigate iMovie. It's awesome! I've made two movies so far and I'm learning so much. You can see them here and here. I can't wait to make more- it really is so fun!

Happy Earth Day and Good Friday!

No comments: