I don't usually wear a lot of makeup. When my family moved to Houston again in the middle of my junior year of high school, I took that as an opportunity to cut back without having people ask me if I was sick or something. I hate it when people ask that. Anyway, so since high school I just wear eye makeup: mascara, maybe a little eyeshadow for Sundays, and eyeliner for super-special occasions, like our wedding or something. The other day, I was feeling like I wanted a little change. Haircuts are usually drastic for me and more expensive, so I decided to go with the makeup route.
Do my eyes look blue-er to you? (It just looked weird to have two Es next to each other. Blueer... doesn't seem right.) Almay says their stuff is supposed to do the trick...
It's a little heavier makeup than I'm used to, but I suppose it's time that I grow up and wear makeup like a big girl. I am 22, after all.
2 comments:
You look gorgeous always! You are so lucky to look great without make up. I look like I have been punched - seriously - in high school I didn't wear make up and was asked if I got into a fight! haha!
I love the new make up and your eyes do look extra Blue...or blueer! (your right, that doesn't seem right at all)
definitely! so pretty!
Post a Comment