Monday, April 15, 2013

Thoroughly Modern Millie

Did you know that's where our Millie got her name? 

I had a big thing for Julie Andrews growing up. I watched "The Sound of Music" every day (both VHS tapes, all the way through!) and apparently made everyone call me Millie for a long time after seeing "Thoroughly Modern Millie." 

So when we heard that the Miller Outdoor Theater downtown was showing "Thoroughly Modern Millie" on Friday we had to go!! I'm definitely putting that on my list of things to do often- we had such a great time. There were lots of people there (and dogs, which Millie loved) and it was a fun atmosphere. Plus, it's free! Can't beat that.
She fell asleep on the way there!
The view from our seats
Tons of people!






We think our Millie is a lot like the character Millie- super independent and marches to the beat of her own drum! We love that about her.

No comments: