Thursday, November 9, 2017

Beginning November

Post Halloween coma.


Sharing a stroller ride.


Max loves to get magazines in the mail. We check the mail every afternoon while waiting for Millie to get off the bus from school, and Max always says, "Make sure there's a magazine in there!" Not really how mail works, buddy, but I'll do my best.


Harvey let Gigi hold him while I was around! Had to document!


We got Millie's school pictures back! Can't handle it. I was out of town when the pictures were taken so Tyler got her ready and did her hair like the rockstar that he is.


Sometimes Harvey wants to be held but I just can't at the moment, and he follows me around crying. I call it the trail of tears.


And sometimes he gets real dramatic and gives up before making it all the way to me. Such a hard life.


The boys and I brought Millie lunch one day. Max was so excited to see the action!


And Harvey tried to escape the stroller the whole time.



We were a few days late getting our thankful tree up but we eventually made it happen. Every year I say that next year I'll print out one of those cute ones people make but I'm never prepared enough and then I remember that I really like doing it by hand with the kids anyway.


Where else could you get this cute artist to do a family portrait??



Two of my handsome guys before church.


Cleaned out my church bag and found this sweet note from one of the kids that used to be in my class.


Harvey has really taken off walking! He gets so happy and proud of himself and it's adorable.


We were out of bread on a Monday morning, and improvised with pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for breakfast (and sent one in Millie's lunch). No one minded that.


Max looked at this giant cell tower (or whatever it is) and asked, "Is that the Eiffel Tower?" 


My view from scrubbing toilets. What a happy ham.


No comments: