Monday, November 13, 2017

Wedding Date

Tyler and I got to go to the wedding of a family friend at the beginning of November. The ceremony was beautiful! Honestly some of the most beautiful music I've ever heard, and just a very sweet wedding. The reception was held in a tent in the groom's backyard, and it was incredible. This was their plan B after Hurricane Harvey flooded their original venue. Sure didn't look second choice to me! Seriously every detail was gorgeous. We had fun with Tyler's parents and Heidi and James there too.


Seriously, the flowers were everywhere and so pretty! We were all afraid to walk on this beautiful setup on the ground.


We ate a delicious and fancy dinner and enjoyed celebrating the happy couple.


The groom is big into fireworks and they put on the best firework show I've ever seen. It put Stadium of Fire to shame! 




Lots of good photo ops with all the beauty there. We left before getting a group pic with the family but I think the photographers took a few so I'll add them in once we get those. It was such a fun night!




No comments: