Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Little things

Max was pretty excited to get some new-to-him costumes/dressups.


Millie, earning her keep


She's very into bubble baths lately.


Took advantage of a nice day outside to play around with my new phone's camera on these cuties.





We've had some chilly mornings. One morning on a run I caught the boys huddled together. Not sure if it was on purpose but it sure was cute!


Tyler tried making and freezing breakfast burritos. Fun to watch him cook.


Max caught some kind of sickness that soon everyone in the family got, in one form or another.


I had to go to the Apple Store, which is at a mall not very close to us. I ended up missing the appointment and the wait was really long for a walk-in so instead we went to the mall play place. When I called Apple a day or two later they were able to fix the problem over the phone, so it turns out the whole thing was for nothing. Of course. Oh well, they had fun!





Sometimes in the rush to get Millie on the bus, I forget to put a jacket on Harvey before heading outside. So I just wrap him in my jacket and we snuggle. 


I must have been in a maroon mood one day because I dressed all 3 of us in it!


Millie and Max have been doing so well with their chores and have been excited to earn money. They wanted to go to the dollar store and see if they could find anything fun to buy. Millie ended up with a coloring book and Max got a robot.


We took family pictures! Can't wait to get them back and share them. It was freezing cold outside and the boys were a little shy, and honestly this selfie caught a better smile from Max than any of our professional pictures! Funny guy.


Staticy hair at the park.


Harvey is really happy in the slide, for about 2 minutes.




New pajamas from Gigi!


Before going to bed I heard Millie whisper to Max that she'd come wake him up in the morning and they would color. And that's exactly what they did!


In addition to their new-found ability to buy stuff, Millie and Max are excited about paying tithing! Max saw the bishop on the stand after giving him the tithing and Max whispered to me, "That's the guy I gave my money to!" I'm proud of these kiddos.


The kids and I went to see Gigi and Heidi at Gigi's house. Millie got everyone in a coloring frenzy!


Harvey brought a big train to the Ticket to Ride game.


Looking very medical at my physical. This office was super efficient and did lots of testing in one appointment!


And let's just round out this super long post with these random but really cute pictures of Harvey.



No comments: