1. I came down with strep on the 7th. Just checking out those lymph nodes after 2 days on antibiotics.
2. Tyler was able to take over everything on Sunday and Monday, but really needed to get back to work on Tuesday. I was so thankful my mom made herself available and took care of the kids so I wouldn't get them sick. She brought me food in bed, entertained the boys, and cleaned the places in my house I forget about (like the top of my washer and dryer). So thankful for her.
3. Watching my boys play from my bedroom window.
4. I stayed in bed, watched all 3 seasons of Fuller House, and finally finished Harvey's baby blanket. Yes he's over a year old.
5. Max was complaining of an earache off and on for a little while. My mom took him to the doctor and he definitely had an ear infection. Poor guy.
6. A funny thing from Max.
7 & 8. Monka brought two giant boxes and the kids had so much fun with them. They were airplanes and then cabins and then houses.
9 & 10. So thankful for Monka! She helped us out for two days until we could be sure I was no longer contagious. Couldn't have made it through that week without her.
No comments:
Post a Comment